Atlantic Securities Ltd was incorporated (Certificate of Incorporation no. HE119857) in the Republic of Cyprus through the Department of Registrar of Companies and Official Receiver (http://www.mcit.gov.cy) in April 2001 as a private limited liability company and commenced operations in August 2001. It is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (http://www.cysec.gov.cy) (Licence no. 005/03) and operates under the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive II (EU Directive 2014/65/EE).
The firm is a subsidiary company of Atlantic Insurance Co. Public Ltd, a public company listed on the Cyprus Stock Exchange.
It is a member of the Cyprus Stock Exchange (http://www.cse.com.cy) since August 2001 and is also remote member of the Athens Exchange (http://www.ase.gr) since September 2006.
Licence for the provision of investment services
The company is licenced (no. 005/03) by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission to provide the following services:
1. Reception and transmission of orders in relation to one or more financial instruments
2. Execution of orders on behalf of clients
3. Portfolio management
1. Safekeeping and administration of financial instruments, including custodianship and related services
2. Granting credits or loans to one or more financial instruments, where the firm granting the credit or loan is involved in the transaction
3. Foreign exchange services where these are connected to the provision of investment services
Board of Directors
The company is organised under the Board of Directors in the following departments/ committees:
Asset Management Services
Risk management committee